Rose quartz is a beautiful crystal that’s typically pink in color. It’s said to open your heart chakra, which is the energy center that deals with matters of the heart and represents love, compassion, and forgiveness.
Use your rose quartz to create a mantra for yourself. Think about what you want and why you want it. Then, create a phrase that you can repeat to yourself every morning and evening before your meditation. Allow it to guide you into mindful meditation.
The rose quartz crystal is no different. Its rosy hues of pink, which range from subtle to vivid, are said to carry a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, it provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others.Mentally it provides a calmness when facing your life’s most difficult decisions. Emotionally it encourages forgiveness, acceptance and self-love. Spiritually it purifies the body of negative thoughts while enhancing positive feelings such as joy and happiness.
Throughout history, rose quartz has been used in love rituals and ceremonies. It has also been used to balance the emotions when placed on the higher heart chakra or thymus or worn as jewelry over the heart chakra (just above heart). It is also known to enhance self-esteem when kept near your own image in a mirror or carried in your pocket or purse.
Here are a few rose quartz affirmations to help you tap into the energy of this healing stone:
I am surrounded by love – other more powerful versions below;
- I see love everywhere in the world around me and feel it within me.
- I trust the process of life, and know that I am always protected, guided and supported by a loving Universe.
- I allow myself to receive all the love that is offered to me without hesitation or fear.
- I am open to accepting affection and attention from those who truly care about me.
- I listen to my heart when making decisions and allow my heart to guide me toward my dreams.
- I follow my heartâ€™s desire, trust the guidance of my inner spirit, and know that I will be led toward everything I need to fulfill myself.
- My relationships are fulfilling because they are based on love, respect, honesty and affection.
- It is safe for me to be loved by others because I honor myself with self-love first.
- The more self-love I cultivate, the more love I have to share with others in my life.
I forgive past mistakes in relationships so that I can move forward in positive ways now.
My heart is open to give and receive love
This may be the most important affirmation of all, especially if you have been wounded in the past. It is almost impossible to live a happy, peaceful life without being able to fully love and accept love in return; and we cannot give what we do not have.
I forgive affirmations below;
- I forgive myself for hurting others
- I forgive myself for hurting others.
- I forgive myself for thinking I was not good enough.
- I forgive myself for being dishonest with myself.
- I forgive myself for forcing things to happen.
- I forgive myself for judging others.
- I forgive myself for not following my heart.
- I forgive myself for hiding my feelings.
- I forgive myself for pushing people away when I needed them the most.
- I forgive myself for not believing in my true beauty and worth.
I am thankful that I have learned from these mistakes and will do better today.
When you make a mistake, it’s easy to beat yourself up and feel like a failure. But instead of focusing on the negative, use this rose quartz affirmation to help you see the positives in your mistakes.
Every time you say this positive affirmation to yourself, you’re reinforcing the idea that mistakes are just stepping-stones on your path to success. By embracing your mistakes and learning from them, you’ll find more opportunities for growth and success in the future.
I honor my body as sacred – below are equally powerful expanded versions of this;
- I am grateful for my body as a tool to experience life.
- I love and approve of myself.
- My body is a reflection of my inner beauty.
- I will not compare myself with others. I am unique.
- I feed my body only the finest foods and thoughts.
- I will drink plenty of water every day.
- I release negativity from my mind and body, keeping only that which serves me best.
I accept every aspect of myself just as I am – below are acceptances of self affirmations as powerful as this;
- I accept every aspect of myself just as I am.
- I celebrate my unique gifts and talents.
- I believe in myself, my abilities, and my power to succeed.
- I let go of self-doubt and embrace my inner strength.
- I am free to be true to myself at all times.
- I accept the challenges that come with being myself, and I know that I am capable of overcoming them.
- I celebrate who I am at my core, for it is there that my truth resides.
- I trust that the Universe is supporting me as I journey toward becoming my best self.